With upcoming changes in generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and the compliance update for Class II MICS; prioritization and implementation can become a daunting task for gaming properties of all sizes. This course will give you the information you need to assess the Class II MICS changes and become familiar with the changes in GAAP relating to Loan Fees, Partnerships, Tribal Distributions, Gaming Revenue, GAAP FASB Codification, just to name a few.
We will also give you the tools to differentiate between Commercial Gaming GAAP and Tribal Gaming GAAP for use in Benchmarking Analytics, providing a clear picture of where your property stands versus the competition.
We will also review the AICPA Gaming Guide and offer NAFOA Gaming Q&A Guidance in class and you will receive an authorized copy of the AICPA Gaming Audit and Accounting Guide, an indispensable Guide for anyone in the gaming industry.Learn the tools you need to properly account for your Gaming property while implementing changes necessary to meet requirements.
- GAAP Hierarchy for Tribal Gaming
- Determining the Reporting Entity (Enterprise Fund, Blended Component Unit, Discretely Presented Component Unit)
- Review Upcoming Changes in GAAP (Loan Fees, Partnerships, Tribal Distributions, Gaming Revenue, GAAP GASB Codification, etc.)
- Highlight Differences between Commercial Gaming GAAP and Tribal Gaming GAAP for use in Benchmarking Analytics
- Compliance Update for Class II MICS Implementation and Roadmap to Compliance Exercise
- Review of the AICPA Gaming Audit Guide and NAFOA Gaming Q&A Guidance
Partner; Directory of Audit and Assurance
Egghart, LLC | CPAs
Partner; Director of Risk Consulting
Egghart, LLC | CPAs
August 6-7 2013
Egghart Education Center
Register today for this one and a half day fully comprehensive course for only $450 per person.
Call us today to register (775) 827-5999.
Or email us at
Discounts available for groups of four or more.